Pathfinder Social Studies is a comprehension series in Social Studies for classes 1 to 8. This series is an endeavour to encourage the children to enquire, explore, discover and rediscover people, places and situation. It conforms to the latest syllabus strictly. The series is made with an attempt to encourage a progressive and dynamic learning experience, strengthened by a motivating assessment process.
Special Features of the Books :
· Goal highlights the main concepts of the lesson giving it a definite direction.
· Amazing Fact shares curious snippets of information.
· Meet me inspires and motivates.
· Value Point is an effort to instil life skills. Our heritage is an effort the guide to pupils about our heritage.
· Zone of Assessment contains picture based activities to enhance power of observation and association.
· Exercises is the form of various question to check the retention capacity of pupils. Projects in each chapter to promote activity-based learning.
· Life Skills in each chapter help students make decision, solve problems, think critically and creatively. Web Links give references to relevant websites for further reading.
We deliver books across India. For delivery details, please view our Delivery information.
To return an item you must process the return within 24 hours after the order is delivered to you. For full details on how to process a return, please view our Returns information.